Do I have to say more...?
2 medium eggs
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
80g - 100g white chocolate
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy. When they start to get foamy, add in the sugar slowly, whilst mixing and beat until your mixture doubles in volume mix in the vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Into another bowl, add your butter and milk then melt in the microwave. While it is melting, mix together your remaining dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking soda.
- The butter and milk should be melted together by now. Mix to make sure everything is combined and there are no lumps. Now, add your chocolate and stir. Set aside and leave to cool.
- Prepare you cupcake tins and maybe play a game to bypass the time...? Don't forget to beat air back into your egg mixture otherwise over time they will deflate.
- Your butter, chocolate and milk mixture should be cooled by now. The large chunks in it would just be pieces of solidified butter.
- Alternate between your flour and butter mixture into the egg mixture. Sift your flour to ensure you get a very light and fluffy cupcake. Fold as needed.
- Scoop your batter into your cupcake tins, an icecream scoop is very handy for this, or you can just pour it in using a jug. Place it into your 180* oven and bake for 16 - 24 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out clean.