175g self raising flour
Milk - if needed
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp Nutella or chocolate spread.
Equal parts cocoa powder &Nutella
- Beat sugar and butter until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Crack the eggs into the mixture one at a time, mixing between each addition. Stir in the flour and baking soda, if needed, milk.
- Scoop into liners. Make sure to leave some remaining batter for the cupcake swirl.
- With the remaining batter mix in the cocoa and the Nutella. Using a 1/3 teaspoon place a dollop of batter in the centre, with a skewer create a swirl in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven until done.