1 1/2 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
oil fgor greasing
Nutella or Chocolate cubes
This mixture can be stored for up to 3 days but make sure to stir it everyday to ensure there is no separation before you use it.
1) Mix all the wet ingredients together. 1 egg, 300ml milk, vanilla extract
2) Mix all dry ingredients together, 115g flour, 1 1/2 tbsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt
3) Mix the wet into the dry until fully incorporated.
4) Into a lightly greased frying pan ladle in the mixture and fry until the side with the wet batter on it drys up so you can touch it. Flip and cook for a further 30 seconds.
5) On your serving plate, place the crepe. In the centre of the crepe place the nutella, or 2 chocolate cubes and fold the crepe so that the chocolate melts from the heat of the crepe.