'Better than Domino's Pizza. Stop buying freeze-cook pizza and lets make our own!' - My mother :P
225ml 45* water
375g plain flour
pinch of salt
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp oil
1) Mix yeast in with sugar and water. Leave to activate.
2) While the yeast is activating mix the flour and salt, make a well add oil and stir to combine. Stir in activated yeast mixture.
3) Knead on floured surface until tacky yet pliable. Put into a greased bowl and leave in a warm place to rise (or proof) for 30+ minutes.
4) Knock back risen dough and leave again to rise (you do not have to do this step) for 10 minutes or so.
5) knead and roll out to fit your pizza pan. If you don't have a pizza pan, roll out in a circle and place on baking tray. Prick with holes.
6) Pre-bake for 5 - 10 minutes or until golden. Add toppings as desired and bake for another 10 - 5 minutes.
Best alternative I have for no yeast Pizza dough is on this website or my YouTube Channel