60g good quality white chocolate (I used Belgium brand ;) )
.: Frosts 10 cupcakes :. Preparation time - 15 mins :. Chilling time - 30 mins
- Over the double boiler, allow your bowl to heat up.
- Add the double cream and leave it to heat up, stir to prevent a skin forming.
- Once hot enough so you can't dip your finger inside the cream, toss in your chocolate - stir to make sure the chocolate doesn't burn and that there are no lumps.
- Leave to cool in the freezer for about 30 minutes, stirring every 10. Cold cream is easier to whip.
- Once chilled, using an electric beater, beat the cream & chocolate until you get soft peaks so it's good to pipe, but what ever you prefer.