- 80g butter
- 250ml milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
- 375g self-raising flour
- 1 egg + 1/2 tsp milk + 1 tbsp water
What to Do:
- add the dry ingredients, mix to combine
- slowly add in your milk until its all combined, then knead the dough until it is 1 and 1/2 inches thick.
- Place onto the baking sheet and bake for 12 - 18 minutes or until you can lift it off of the tray and can hear a hollow sound when you knock on it.
- Cut it in half and spread what ever you want inside! I put butter and strawberry jam! DELICIOUS!